Welcome to the Liverpool Migrant Resource Centre
The Liverpool Migrant Resource Centre (MRC) works with newly arrived migrants, refugees, and diverse communities by building their capacity to take part in local life in Liverpool.
We support our clients by providing casework and group activities to help them overcome the challenges and difficulties they face when they arrive in the community.
We are here to:
- Provide practical information and referrals
- Help build migrant knowledge and skills to access services and settle in Australia
- Help migrants to develop practical skills though our group activities and casework
- Provide opportunities for migrants to make new friends and build relationships
The Liverpool MRC also assists community groups with support, information and advice, and limited support to infrastructure.
The Liverpool MRC continues to support local communities by representing their needs to planning bodies, NGOs and services by its involvement in networks including:
- Liverpool Refugee and Migrant Interagency
- NSW Settlement Partnership Meetings
- Liverpool Youth Workers Network
- Multicultural Advisory Form
Read more about our services in your language here: