This page will cover the following information:
- What is Liverpool Migrant Resource Centre Assist (LMRC Assist).
- How can you gain access to LMRC ASSIST
- Online application process
What is LMRC ASSIST?
LMRC ASSIST is a program provided by Liverpool Migrant Resource Centre to assist you in the information dissemination and application requirements for the National disability insurance scheme (NDIS).
LMRC ASSIST is a free service provided to you alongside your caseworker and walk in service already available from the LMRC. We will help you to identify places of need for either yourself or your family.
We will help you:
Identify: We will help you to identify if you are eligible to receive NDIS support
Educate: We will provide you with the information you need to feel comfortable with making an NDIS application
Advise: We are available for ongoing support throughout you application
Apply: We will assist you in completing all the relevant forms and supporting documents you may need
Outcomes: We will make sure that you understand the outcomes of your NDIS application and provide ongoing support as well as getting your feedback.
How do I gain access to NDIS AND LMRC ASSIST?
There are a number of ways you can gain access to these services.
- Talk to your caseworker about disability requirements and the NDIS
- Review website content provided here and at ndis.com.au [insert link to website]
- Complete the LMRC ASSIST online form [insert link to text] giving Liverpool MRC the information we need to help you apply and create an NDIS Plan.