Liverpool MRC is a community based non-for- profit organisation established to support newly-arrived migrants, refugees and diverse communities to reach their full potential.
- To ensure the quality of Liverpool MRC services and programs through the efficient and effective management of the service and its projects;
- To develop and promote the role of Liverpool MRC to diverse communities in the Liverpool area;
- To promote the principles of access and equity for diverse communities;
- To identify and promote the needs of particular disadvantaged groups.
We are here to:
- Provide practical information and referrals.
- Help build diverse community knowledge and skills to access services and settle in Australia.
- Support the development of practical skills though our group activities and casework.
- Provide opportunities for individuals to make new friends and build relationships.